Saturday, June 11, 2011





























There is just something about getting up at dawn to go work and ride horses with your family. As hard as it is to get up that early I do enjoy the fresh smell of leather and hay, the glorious sunrise, and the coolness of that time of day.


We have just competed a week long round up of our sheep in Sterling City. Despite the 100 degree temps, the kids did such a great job riding and handling the sheep. They are such hard workers. I love that Robert is faithfully teaching our children about our family business. He is such a patient man...always ready to take as long as need be to instruct our children. One of the things I love most about that sweet sexy man of mine.


I would have never thought that this would be my life, but here I am living a dream life. My heart is full of gratitude and I am overwhelmed by His goodness. Is it hard work? Your darn tooting it is but I do love getting to experience every minute of it.